Waste Carriers Licence / Certificate of registration under the waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2011

Rules apply to anyone who carries / transports and disposes of controlled waste. This waste includes scrap metal, tarmac, plastic windows, trees, bushes, paving soil, roof tiles, all types of garden waste, rubble and anything else that is no longer wanted by the person who produced the waste or originally owned it.

When you appoint a company or organisation to collect and transport your recycled materials, it is important to ask if they have a Waste Carriers Licence. Only those companies that have this licence, which is issued by the Environment Agency, are permitted to transport your waste materials.

Click here to view a copy of the O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions (a trading name of Biffa Waste Services Limited) Waste Carriers Licence